You have been redirected here at your attempt to submit a paper for possible publication in the Studia Humana (SH). We would like to let you know the details of how we deal with your personal data.
- Your data are acquired upon the submission of a paper to our online system at http://studiahumana.wsiz.edu.pl.
- The submission of the data is voluntary, but indispensable for proposing your paper for possible publication in our journal.
- The data registered in our online service include the following items (some mandatory, some optional): first name, last name, co-author's name, organization, department, street, ZIP/postcode, city, country, phone, fax, email, as well as paper title, paper abstract and paper file. Most of these are also included in the paper file as the affiliation details required for all authors.
- The details provided online upon submission are used in the process of paper evaluation and possible publication. They are known fully to the editorial staff, while the reviewers do not see your name and those of the co-authors (if provided), and have no access to the affiliation details included in the paper file.
- Upon possible paper publication, the names and affiliation details of all paper authors as given in the paper file will also be made publicly available on our website and in the abstracting/indexing services featuring SH.
- The SH online service is available through a secure connection only, always with a valid certificate.
- The data are administered by the SH Editorial Office, part of the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow, Sucharskiego 2, 35-225 Rzeszow, Poland.
- You have the right to access, correct or erase your details mentioned above by contacting us.